Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of website and mobile application RESTAURANT
Last revised: February 15, 2018
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you continue to browse and use this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions governing the relationship between you and THE RESTAURANT regarding this site.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE (THE “SITE”) AND MOBILE APPLICATION (THE “MOBILE APPLICATION”) RESTAURANTS ( “THE RESTAURANT”), INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ONLINE THEREIN (THE SITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION WILL COLLECTIVELY HEREAFTER THE “APPLICATION”):
For IPHONE, IPAD AND OTHER APPARATUS USING THE OPERATING SYSTEM IOS ( “APPLE APPLICATIONS”); AND FOR THE APPARATUS USING OTHER OPERATING SYSTEM ( “Other Applications”). BY ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ( “TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT ACCESS, DOWNLOAD,
INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE APPLICATION. IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE APPLICATION AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY UNINSTALL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RESTAURANT ( “AGREEMENT”). THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF THE RESTAURANT.
ELIGIBILITY OF USE
APPLICATION MUST ONLY BE USED BY PEOPLE AGED FOURTEEN (14) YEARS OR OLDER. IF YOU HAVE FOURTEEN (14) YEARS OR MORE, BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION, YOU NEED TO REVIEW THESE TERMS WITH YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN BEFORE CONTINUING TO MAKE SURE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN AND YOU UNDERSTAND. IF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN DO NOT RECOGNIZE OR NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY UNINSTALL THE APPLICATION AND STOP USING IT. IF YOUR AGE IS BETWEEN 14 AND AGE OF MAJORITY, YOU CAN USE THE APPLICATION UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
RIGHTS LICENSE, INSTALLATION AND USE
You are responsible for ensuring that your device meets all the technical specifications necessary to enable you to access the application and use. You receive a personal,
non-exclusive, non-transferable to install and use the application on mobile devices that belong to you or you control personally under these Terms. Licenses for Apple applications are granted for use on a device that belongs to you or you control and equipped with the Apple operating system iPhone OS, so you must ensure that you use a suitable device to access any application and Apple to use it. OF Other applications can only be used on a device that belongs to or you control yourself and with the operating system for which the other application in question was designed. You can not install or use the Application on a device that is not yours or that you do not control. The Application is provided for legitimate use only and is protected by applicable laws and treaties on intellectual property. Modification or use of the Application otherwise violates the rights of intellectual property of The RESTAURANT. The Application is licensed, it is not You can not install or use the Application on a device that is not yours or that you do not control. The Application is provided for legitimate use only and is protected by applicable laws and treaties on intellectual property. Modification or use of the Application otherwise violates the rights of intellectual property of The RESTAURANT. The Application is licensed, it is not You can not install or use the Application on a device that is not yours or that you do not control. The Application is provided for legitimate use only and is protected by applicable laws and treaties on intellectual property. Modification or use of the Application otherwise violates the rights of intellectual property of The RESTAURANT. The Application is licensed, it is not Application otherwise violates the rights of intellectual property of The RESTAURANT. The Application is licensed,
it is not Application otherwise violates the rights of intellectual property of The RESTAURANT. The Application is licensed, it is not
sold. All rights to the Application are and remain the exclusive property of The RESTAURANT and / or its licensors. Nothing in these Terms is designed for you to transfer any of these rights or to invest in one of them. You are only entitled to the limited use of the Application is granted to you in these Terms. You will not take steps to interfere with, limit or jeopardize the rights of the RESTAURANT and / or one of its licensors. All costs associated with downloading, installation, access and use of the Application are your responsibility and depend on your mobile service provider.
You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account details and you are responsible for all activity on your account. You agree to immediately notify The RESTAURANT any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security. You agree and you are responsible for providing accurate information when you provide your account details and ensure that your account details are updated. You are solely responsible for controlling the dissemination and use of your password, control access and use of your account and inform The RESTAURANT when you want to cancel your account or unsubscribe electronic communication forms what that they are. The RESTAURANT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your violation of this provision.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Follow the rules of road safety: Each time you use the application, you must respect the code of road safety as well as all rules and regulations that apply. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE APPLICATION OR DRIVING WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING OR ORDERS OR
MOVING VEHICLE IS NOT PUT ON SWITCH “PARKING”. For safety reasons, at any time, you should use the Application only when permitted and safe to do so.
You can not: decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert or allow any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the application in a form perceptible to humans; make copies of the Application; distribute or republish, upload, post or transmit the application in any way whatsoever; resell, rent, lease or lend the Application; or transfer the Application or these Conditions to any third party. If you download software from the application, the software, including any files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and data related thereto (together, the “Software”) are deemed granted licensed by the RESTAURANT or its licensors, if any.
You are NOT allowed to use the application to: Obtain unauthorized access to The RESTAURANT, including, without limitation, to use this application to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the application, server The RESTAURANT and / or network the RESTAURANT; Undertake an unlawful or illegal activity; Launch automated systems such as “robots,” “spiders,” etc .; Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity; and / or violate the rights or threaten the safety of any person. Possible evidence of use of this application for these reasons will be provided to the police authorities and are subject to production of documents required by law.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that The RESTAURANT may collect and use technical information about your device software for your system and application, and peripherals. All technical data is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates and support related to the Application.
For The RESTAURANT can better meet your preferences, using the Application, you accept and agree that The RESTAURANT, and / or its affiliates and its third party partners may collect, use and transmit information you provide using the Application, and other information that identifies you personally collected through your use of the Application or specifically provided by you when you use the Application through enrollment in an account the RESTAURANT or otherwise ( “personal Information”) to facilitate the improvement and delivery of products, offers, promotions, other services or other technologies and advertising content.
Location information: With your consent, we may collect location information through your use of the application including locating information collected through geolocation capabilities, GPS, Bluetooth and similar capabilities of your mobile phone or your device ( “location Information”). The objective of collecting location information is to identify restaurants that are
the closest to your immediate location and use effectively the features of the application. We collect only the location information if you agree, through a membership option, receive some features of the application (during the initial download of the Application for a login or later) and by enabling these capabilities on your mobile device. Once accepted membership option, the application will continue to collect location information until you close the application (location information will continue to be collected if the application works in the background ) or you change the settings of your phone or other device to disable geolocation capabilities, GPS or Bluetooth, or similar capabilities, or you change the settings of your phone or other device to prevent the application to collect your location information. The RESTAURANT considers the location information as personal information.
Information on the use of the Application: When you use the Application, information about how you interact with the application and which you use may be collected automatically ( “Information on using the application”). To the extent that the information on the use of the Application identifies you as an individual, The RESTAURANT considers this personal information.
Personal information gathered: The way you use our application which you frequent our restaurants is important to us. We can therefore gather and compile personal information with information about other purchases you make at restaurants The RESTAURANT and any other personal information that you have agreed to provide us ( “aggregated Personal Information”).
Personal information, location information, the information on the use of the Application and grouped Personal information (collectively “Authorized Information”) are used for purposes such as improving the functionality and features of our application to meet your demands and your communications, to conduct research on behavior and / or consumer interests, to improve our services or products and to provide you with information about our offers and special promotions in our restaurants.
The RESTAURANT allowed can share information with its affiliates, agents, business partners, franchisees and other third parties in the following ways:
The RESTAURANT may disclose information about authorized when you frequent our restaurants, products that you see and that you share the most frequently, and which parts of our restaurants you frequent the most; The RESTAURANT may disclose information authorized to provide certain commercial services and communicate only authorized information required for commercial services to be provided. The RESTAURANT disclose authorized information if required by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal obligations, (ii) to protect or defend our rights or property (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the
Storage and transfer of information
The RESTAURANT can store all information we collect (authorized or otherwise) in databases owned and maintained by us, our subsidiaries, our suppliers, our franchisees, our agents or our service providers. These databases can be stored in Canada or abroad. Using our application, you consent to the storage and transfer of your authorized information and other information as shown above.
Limiting the collection of information
You can use the application without providing personal information. You can limit the personal information we collect by uninstalling the application, putting off or in preventing it from using geolocation capabilities, Bluetooth or similar capabilities of your mobile device.
However, if you take such measures that may prevent you from using certain features or aspects of the Application.
Links to other websites and / or other applications
The Application may contain references, links or interactions to Web sites that are not operated when controlled by us ( “Third Party Sites”). The policies and procedures we describe herein are not applicable to third-party sites and these sites may collect information independently about you. The RESTAURANT assumes no responsibility regarding the policies to protect personal information and gathering information from these third parties and we recommend that you contact the providers of these sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
All questions and all concerns about privacy of your personal information should be directed to the registered address available on our website. You can also reach us by phone number on our website and that five (5) days per week, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 17 pm 00 00 (EST).
SENDING COMMANDS TO RESTAURANTS
This section applies to orders placed by the application where this service is offered. Please read this section before sending a command to restaurants using the Application.
Each restaurant is owned and managed by an independent company: Although there may be a house mèrequi operates and controls the application, it is not responsible for the restaurant operations. Most restaurants are owned and operated by propriétairesindépendants. Some restaurants are operated by subsidiaries of the parent (such subsidiaries are collectively called “restaurants”). Each restaurant is fully and independently responsible for its legal and regulatory compliance with respect to any problem related to the supply of products to you and any issues related to employment in the restaurant.
Orders : The purpose of control is to offer customers a convenient way allowing them to create an order for products in advance and submit by registering at a participating restaurant. Before you order, you can create an account in the application. Before submitting an order, you must register a credit card (a “payment card”) for which to apply your orders. For the command to work properly, it is you may need to enable location services on your device.
Register your payment method: The RESTAURANT and restaurants appeal to independent suppliers to save your credit card (Visa and / or MasterCard) and process payments restaurants. You understand and agree that when you register a payment card, the RESTAURANT or its independent providers can verify the validity of the registered payment card. You also understand and agree that when using the command to make a purchase of a restaurant, the restaurant will be the merchant. To pick up your order at the counter or delivery you must present your credit card used for payment as well as a photo ID. These identity documents are essential in order to receive your order. Restaurants reserve the right not to deliver orders to anyone who would not have these parts.
YOU WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE REACHED THE AGE SUFFICIENT AND HOLD ALL THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO USE ALL PAYMENT CARDS YOU REGISTER.
You buy products directly from restaurants When you order, you submit orders directly to a participating restaurant and the supply of products from contract will be concluded between you and the restaurant accepts your order. The restaurant where you collect your products is responsible for preparing the products and provide them to you.
About the products in the application: All products are subject to availability at the restaurant where you collect your order. Some restaurants do not serve all products. The images of the products and packaging appearing in the Application are shown as examples only and may not be identical to products or packages you receive a restaurant. The differences may be due to the color display of your device or to factors such ingredients used, the supplier, the area where the restaurant is located and the season of the year.
About the Awards in order: Each restaurant applies the prices determined by the network as they are shown on the control application then applies any tax and any additional costs required by law. Some offers and some prices may not be available on all orders at all locations. If you discover an error in the price of a product you are charged, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product to request a refund of the difference.
Costs of application and order processing: Orders are treated through a third party service developed and powered by UEAT. In many cases, the application fee and shipping costs may be due and charged by a third party that offers a distinct SERVICE the service provided by the restaurant. UEAT offer an independent service that the customer can choose to use to place an order in a more friendly and faster. In all cases, you can choose whether to use the UEAT
control application to order at a restaurant. If you do not wish to pay the fee for use of the control application, you can always place your order by phone or in person.
Creation, confirmation and shipping your order in a restaurant: You can use the application to create your order and send it to a participating restaurant you choose. You are shopping when you submit your order in a restaurant. Your credit card will not be charged until you have not sent your order in a restaurant. Orders must be collected in person at the restaurant or delivery.
Saving to a restaurant and purchase: You can register at any participating restaurant, even if you choose a different restaurant than where you created your order. You are shopping for a restaurant when you complete your order in that restaurant.
Totals command revised the record: Total command revised the recording can come from product changes, prices, taxes or other fees required by law due to arrival at a participating restaurant different from the one originally selected. The total revised control can also result from the non-availability of some products, price changes or other reasons.
Payment of your order: You are shopping in a restaurant when you complete your payment at this moment. When you complete your order, you allow the restaurant to treat your total order (if updated, the revised total of your order). The restaurant of the payment service provider will process the total amount of your order (it is updated, the revised total amount of your order) to the credit card you chose when you created your order. You may receive a notification in the control function informing you that the restaurant has accepted your order and prepared. The products belong to you once you have collected them.
Canceling your order and refund your consumer rights: You can update or abandon your order at any time before saving your payment on RESTAURANT website. However, once you have made the payment, you will not be able to cancel it. If you wish to be reimbursed for any reason, particularly if the products were not satisfactory or for other reasons, please contact the restaurant where you purchased the product for a refund. Your legal rights in this regard are not affected by any of these terms.
OFFERS BY APPLICATION
You can receive offers promotionnellespar Application.
The following general conditions apply to tenders: (1) the offer may only be accessible by that particular application and the illustrated product and be subject to availability, at participating restaurants only, until the expiration date; (2) Unless otherwise stated, each offer expires during the exchange; (3) Unless otherwise stated, only one offer can be
applied by visiting the restaurant; (4) the offers are not transferable; and (5) no exchange of cash. In addition, specific conditions may apply to the offer stated on the application, to the supply side. Not all offers that can be applied to orders and / or eligible for delivery.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS IN LOYALTY PROGRAM
- If the loyalty and reward program is activated, it is the property of RESTAURANT and is available to customers in collaboration with all participating restaurants.
- RESTAURANT may in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Program without prior notice.
- In case of interruption or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, The RESTAURANT will not
liable to its members and will
automatically released from all claims by members of a relatively Program interruption, termination, loss or exchange or other points arising from such suspension or termination.
- RESTAURANT can change program rules, benefits, conditions of participation or the points to get rewards, in whole or in part at any time without notice, even if such changes may affect the value of accumulated points until then.
- RESTAURANT may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award. By the same token, it can also increase, regulate or modify the number of points required to earn a reward.
- The Program is open to all residents of Canada aged 14 and older. A corporation, company or other legal entity can become a member.
- Only one person per account can be included in the Program under its legal name.
- RESTAURANT disclaims all liability that may arise from an error or omission regarding the accuracy of the information contained herein.
- Any abuse and fraudulent activity in connection with the Program, including but not limited to, the failure of policies and program procedures, sale or barter of awards, and a misrepresentation of the facts relating thereto or other conduct inappropriate, as determined by the sole judgment of the RESTAURANT, any inappropriate behavior or harassment of the staff of the RESTAURANT and its participating restaurants or refusal to obey his personal guidelines may result in cancellation of the member’s account, disqualification from the program and the cancellation of its points. The RESTAURANT reserves the right to terminate membership, withdraw or cancel the card, cancel the accumulated visits, s’
- RESTAURANT reserves the right to interpret and implement policies and procedures that are in these Rules. RESTAURANT The decisions are final and binding in all cases.
- Members of the Program are entitled to know the information kept in their records and to correct any erroneous information. To access the folder, the member must visit the page profile on the restaurant’s website or accessible via mobile the appropriate program. The member with sole responsibility for maintaining and valid personal information. The RESTAURANT can not be held responsible for any error or omission related to bad information in the member’s profile.
- Information on the rewards available for each member (discount points and market value of points) can be found partly in the profile page RESTAURANT member of the website or in the mobile application of the Program. It is possible that an award be given to a member without the latter being informed beforehand.
- Members can not can not provide a valid email address to participate in the program, since this field is required in the completion of the profile. As against the member may, in its sole discretion, accept or refuse to receive promotional communications from the RESTAURANT and its affiliates. To make that choice, it must change its communication preferences in their Member Profile available online or via mobile. The member understands that if he refuses to receive communications from the program, he is liable to be excluded from certain privileges or rewards related to the Program.
- Upon the death of a Program member, the member’s account will be closed and visits accumulated in this account will be canceled as long as the customer service of RESTAURANT is informed via the service form available to customers. If an account remains inactive, that is to say that there is no transaction over a period of 14 consecutive months, it will be automatically disabled and points and rewards will be reset. It will be impossible for the member to recover the value of points or rewards following an account deactivation.
- By joining the program, you allow RESTAURANT collect and use your personal information to maintain your records and provide you the commercial information or in connection with the Program. From time to time, the information provided at the RESTAURANT and the Program Administrator, UEAT Technologies inc. can be used to present the information, products, services, relevant offers from the RESTAURANT and its content partners. If you prefer that we do not use, please contact the Service RESTAURANT.
- On occasion, the RESTAURANT may collect additional personal information of members of the Program. Should the refusal of the Program Member to provide additional information, its status will not be affected so far.
- To join the program, a customer must become a member of the Program. To do this, it is sufficient to properly complete the required fields of the online access profile on the site RESTAURANT or downloading the mobile application of the program and accept the program terms and conditions by checking the box provided for this purpose .
- The electronic acceptance of program terms and conditions, or the first use of the card constitutes acceptance by the member of these terms and conditions governing the Program.
- A single virtual card will be issued by the holder. Each holder has a unique card number, can not share their account with anyone and should not disclose personal information or password to anyone.
- Membership is not transferable.
- No retroactive credit will be given for purchases made before joining the program is fully completed.
- Employees of the RESTAURANT and its participating locations are eligible for the program. For cons, the benefits under the program may not be eligible to the benefits to employees based on their employment status.
- If ever a “contest” type of promotion under the rules established by the Board of Alcohol, Races and Games (RACJ) is offered under the Program, no employees, affiliated agencies or persons domiciled in same address can only be declared winner.
- In the event of loss, suspections fraud, members of the Program shall immediately notify the RESTAURANT in writing by sending an email via the contact form available on the website RESTAURANT. Following receipt of the information, The RESTAURANT will idle him and member card number issue a new form sent by email directly accessible in the mobile application within a maximum of 5 working days. The points balance or accumulated unredeemed rewards remain unchanged. The RESTAURANT cancel all points accumulated in an account for which he suspects they were accumulated fraudulently.
Earn and redeem points:
- Any award is subject to an expiration date. In this same idea, if a member does not accumulate cash or no points nor any transactions in his account during 14 consecutive months, the account will be considered inactive and will not be reactivated, the virtual card can not be used anymore and the balance will be reset.
- Members must allow up to 48 hours before its rewards, including its points are credited to his account of the Program following a transaction. In the case of an online order on RESTAURANT Site or via the mobile application of the program, the period begins when the order is delivered and officially considered closed in the branch box system where the transaction has been assigned.
- Each award has its specific conditions of use and validity. To know the terms and conditions of use of a reward, the member should refer to legal information accompanying each communications awards.
- In all cases, a reward is never transferable to another member, not refundable and not redeemable against money or another reward equivalent nature or not.
- The base points are available only on eligible items including but not limited to branded items RESTAURANT sold at participating restaurants only, with the exception of gift cards RESTAURANT. The list of eligible items may be changed without notice by the RESTAURANT.
- Every eligible dollar (before taxes and after discount on items if applicable) in the framework of the program will provide the member 20 basis points credited to their account.
- The value of a program set point is 0,001 Canadian dollars (10,000 points = $ 10.00 Canadian)
- To redeem points against purchases, the member must have accumulated a minimum of $ 10 Canadian. If a member has accumulated more than $ 10, you can choose to apply the amount it wishes on its transaction to a maximum of $ 100 per day, rounded to 0.01. The maximum amount is calculated for each calendar day starting at 00:01 and ending at 23:59. The amounts of a point by payment apply on the total transaction after applying eligible discounts, taxes and shipping costs are necessary but before expenses related to an online transaction.
- Members can earn points and rewards on a maximum of 2 transactions per day. If the member performs over 2 transactions per day, points will be issued on its first two transactions and no points will be issued on subsequent transactions, regardless of the value of transactions.
- Under the program, members can get bonus type of rewards points or receive a multiplier type of reward points that will have the effect of multiplying basis points offered on every dollar of eligible purchases.
- Members may also receive other types of rewards items on offering discounts on group of items or subtotal of the invoice based on its buying behavior. The member understands and accepts therefore that the rewards offered under the Program may vary from one member to another as their numbers as their value.
- The card strictly speaking is not a method of payment or the equivalent of a credit card. It serves only to the member to access their account, including its rewards and accumulated points that can be applied on its purchases.
- Following the exchange of points or the use of a reward, the member of the Program releases the franchisor of any liability or claim with respect to the exchange and use of the prize or any loss or damage caused by the products or services offered as rewards
- To accumulate points when making purchases, the member must present his virtual card before completing the payment at the cash register or to log in to their account in the case of an online order placed on the site RESTAURANT.
- If a transaction is canceled, the customer must present the virtual card to reverse the allocation of points to his account. In the case of payment by point or the use of a reward, the member must contact the customer service of RESTAURANT via the contact form available at RESTAURANT for the repayment of the transaction.
- In any case, the member can not claim points on an already closed transaction and / or paid if he forgot for some reason to present its virtual card or be connected to its account at a online order. This pattern is not a valid reason to request a reversal of a transaction.
- Customers can view their profile and balance anytime online by visiting RESTAURANT website.
- Payment with points does not prevent the customer to accumulate points (bps and multiplier bonus points and offer) on eligible products during a transaction.
- RESTAURANT not accept any responsibility for the points redeemed by anyone without the consent of the member if he has not previously reported the loss or theft of the virtual card at Customer Service RESTAURANT . The member will assume full responsibility for transactions before RESTAURANT has received reports.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Unless otherwise described, the application is available only to provide information about RESTAURANT. The RESTAURANTn’est not owner of this application. If you use this application from other places as Canada, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Some software from this application are subject to export controls imposed by Canada and / or the United States and may, therefore they can not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or a citizen or resident of) any country that is subject to an embargo by Canada or the United States. If you download or if you use the Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in one of these countries,
The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Use of this Site, these Terms and use of the Application is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada and, as regards the conflicts from these Conditions,
parts by the following subject themselves irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in Quebec City.
APPLICATION MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE RESTAURANT MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. APPLICATION AND ALL MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “ON THE BASIS OF THEIR AVAILABILITY IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW FORCE. THE RESTAURANT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RESTAURANT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR NOT TO OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE RESTAURANT NO WARRANTY, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE APPLICATION IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE RESTAURANT DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY DUE TO THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION. YOU (AND NOT THE RESTAURANT) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR NECESSARY REPAIRS. THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. You assume total responsibility for your use of the application and all related sites.
APPLICATION OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE APPLICATION AND ANY CONTENT. This limitation of using part of the negotiations between the parties.
The RESTAURANT disclaims any liability whatsoever, and for any consequences or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, in relation to allergens and / or raw materials used by the restaurants in the manufacture of products sold. We ensure that each restaurant uses quality products but it is your responsibility to report any allergy and / or intolerance directly to the restaurant. Also, regarding fish-based products, we take care to remove the edges, but it could stay a few.
RESTRICTIONS OF LIABILITY
THE RESTAURANT AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY
TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR FAILURE OF TRANSMISSION LINE. THE RESTAURANT AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL KNOW NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DUE TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APPLICATION, EVEN iF THERE iS A NEGLIGENCE OF THE RESTAURANT AND ITS AFFILIATES OR THE RESTAURANT OR / E REPRESENTATIVE / E AUTHORIZED / E OF THE RESTAURANT HAS BEEN ADVISED / E OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, OR iF TWO SITUATIONS ARE AVAILABLE. THE LIMITATIONS OR THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW / THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION / E OF LIABILITY. TOTAL LIABILITY TO THE RESTAURANT TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE AND INTENTIONS OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TRANSACTION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL THE LESSER OF (I) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO USE THE APPLICATION, OR (II) IF APPLICATION WAS FREE, THE LUMP SUM OF $ 100 CAD. THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE RESTAURANT RECOVER DAMAGES OR OTHER COMPENSATION UNDER THESE TERMS ARE RESERVED.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The application can lead to websites, downloadable materials, content, social networks or other digital services (collectively “third party services”) or allow you to use them. These third parties may have separate terms and conditions or policies on the protection of personal information that you should read and understand before using them. The RESTAURANT is not responsible for the content of such downloadable materials or external sites, has no control over them, does not approve the services of these third parties and is not related. You understand and agree that RESTAURANT can not guarantee and does not warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source whatsoever,
TENDERS AND IDEAS NO USER REQUESTED
User Submissions: Some online services may allow you to send comments, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, pictures, questions, complaints or other information published or RESTAURANT by Application (collectively
“Submissions”). You understand that by submitting all RESTAURANT information in the application, you grant the right RESTAURANT
perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sub-contract to others, modify, translate, prepare derivative works of, display advertising and publicly publish submissions, including using them for any commercial or other purpose without your approval or compensation, or approval or compensation of any other person. The RESTAURANT will not be required to treat any submission confidential.
Ideas unsolicited: The RESTAURANT has a policy not to accept unsolicited ideas. While we appreciate that you took the time to think of RESTAURANT, we are not able to consider new ideas from outside RESTAURANT system. You expressly waive any claim against The RESTAURANT and against any member of the System RESTAURANT related evaluation, use or development through RESTAURANT any product, design, concept or other similar equipment to your submission now or in the future. The RESTAURANT and its affiliates, franchisees, agents, representatives and agents, and their directors, officers and employees collectively “Members RESTAURANT system.”
The RESTAURANT may terminate, in its sole discretion, these Terms at any time for any reason without giving you prior notice by placing the application off. You may terminate these Terms at any time for any reason without giving prior notice to RESTAURANT by uninstalling the application from your device or by ceasing to use the application on the website RESTAURANT.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
NEITHER THE RESTAURANT OR ANY MEMBER OF THE SYSTEM THE RESTAURANT HAS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF FAILURE TO FULFILL ANY OBLIGATION HEREUNDER BY REASON OF ANY EVENT OUT OF REASONABLE CONTROL THE RESTAURANT
OR IN CONNECTION WITH IT. If such an event occurs, the obligations of The RESTAURANT under these terms will be suspended for the duration of the event; The RESTAURANT and may, but is not obliged to implement all reasonable efforts to find a solution that its obligations hereunder may be exercised despite the event.
These terms, including all supplements and all updates, constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the use of the Application.
The RESTAURANT may revise these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion by changing these Terms in the Application. The changes will
effective immediately when we publish a revised version of these Terms. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically to ensure that there is no change. By continuing to access the application or use after such changes have been made to the Terms, this will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
TRADEMARK INFORMATION AND COPYRIGHT
Intellectual Property RESTAURANT: The trademarks, logos, icons and illustrations of the products used in the application include the registered trademarks and unregistered trademarks and copyrights of RESTAURANT and its affiliates.
They may not be reproduced or used as hyperlinks without the express written consent beforehand from RESTAURANT.
The content, site design and application, including text, images, documents, are protected by the copyright laws. No reproduction or redistribution of the website and / or application in whole or in part, are permitted without the prior express consent of The RESTAURANT. All other trademarks used in the application are the property of their respective owners.
Each of the terms hereunder is divisible and operates separately. If one of them is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the other terms will retain their full effect. If RESTAURANT does not insist that you fulfill any obligation you hereunder or if the RESTAURANT fails to defend its rights against you, or delay doing so, it will not mean that a RESTAURANT waived its rights against you and you are not required to comply with these obligations. The RESTAURANT may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms to another company or entity, but it will not affect your rights and our obligations under these terms.
If you have questions or comments about the application, please contact RESTAURANT.
APPLE APPLICATIONS ONLY
These Terms incorporate and complement the Terms and Conditions of Apple Inc. ( “Apple”) (available at http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#service
), Including, without limitation, end-user Terms of Application granted under license ( “Apple Terms”). If the application that you access and use is an Apple app:
It is only possible to access the Apple Application and use of a device that belongs to you or you control and using the Apple iPhone OS; You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation to provide support or maintenance for the Apple application. If you have any maintenance issues or support on Apple applications, please contact RESTAURANT, not with Apple, using the information above support services; even if these Terms are entered into between you and RESTAURANT (not Apple), Apple, as a third party beneficiary under these Terms, shall have the right to enforce these Terms against you regarding Apple Terms; except where expressly stated in these Terms, all requests for the possession or use of the Apple application are between you and the RESTAURANT (not you, someone else, and Apple); and regarding any request by a third party that your possession or use (under these Terms) of the Apple application infringes any intellectual property, Apple will not be liable to you regarding this request ; You represent and warrant that: you do not see, and you do not find, in a country subject to an embargo by the US government or that has been designated by the US government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and you are not on one of the lists of prohibited or restricted entities of the US government; and If the Apple application that you purchased does not meet the guarantees applicable there, you can inform Apple, which will refund the purchase price of the Apple app subject to Terms and Conditions
Apple will be in effect. Subject to the above provisions, and within the limits permitted by law, Apple does not offer and does not accept warranty, condition or other term with regard to the Apple application and will not be responsible for demands, losses, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever in connection with the Apple application or as a result of your use, or the use of anyone, the Apple application or related to the any of its contents.
All rights reserved RESTAURANT.